Welcome to the one and only students cycling association in Utrecht.
Beginner or advanced cyclist?
Whether you are just starting out on your racing bike or have already been cycling your whole life, we have something for everyone. If you want to know whether cycling is something for you, we also have two bikes that you can borrow.
Free training session
Before becoming a member, you can join three of our training sessions or other activities for free. If you want to know what your options are you can send an email to our secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org
We organise several trips to other cities or other countries.
- Introduction camp: First weekend of Septembereerste weekend. This camp is accessible to everyone. It costs about 75 to 100 euros. This is the only camp during which we go camping, so bring your own tent and don't forget your bike.
- Wintercamp: In February, we leave our bikes at home during this camp, the amount of people that can join depends on the accommodation.
- Ardennes camp: Takes place at the end of April, about 30-50 people.
- Spring camp: Lasts four days, and takes place during the weekend of ascension day, about 30-40 people.
- Summercamp: Often during the first or second week of July, lasts 7 days. The maximum of people that can join is 30 people.
Apart from our weekly training sessions on Tuesday and Thursday (during winter) or Monday and Wednesday (during summer) we organise monthly drinks in Café Domkop or, for example, a karaoke night or a beer cantus. Sometimes we also organise activities together with other sports associations.
The contribution amounts to only 20 euros per year. Apart from this, you will also need to purchase an Olympas which is 150 euros per year. Once you have purchased the Olympas, you have to register yourself as a member of The Domrenner (SSV registration). In return, as a member of the Domrenner, you will receive a discount on clothing and activities of up to 90 euros. You will also have unlimited access to every sport Olympos offers. If you become a member after the first of April, this discount unfortunately does not apply to you. If you want more information about Olympos, click here. Do not forget to purchase the Olympas and connect it to the Domrenner via the SSV registration!
If you are a donor, you pay at least 40 euros per year.
If you want to cancel your donorship or membership, you'll have to let the secretary know before the 1st of October.
As a sports association, we are connected to the UU and the University of Applied Science. Therefore we are obliged to have a certain number of students connected to one of these institutions. This is why we have had to make some changes to the membership. If you are a UU student or an Applied Sciences student, you can become a member whenever you like. Unfortunately, if this is not the case, you will be put on a waiting list and the secretary will let you know when you can join the association.
If you want to become a member click here and fill in your personal details.
If you have any questions about your membership you can send an email to email@example.com